From one camera coverage to a full multi-cam production, we can make your event a success. On-site highlight videos, interviews, playback, and projectors are just a start. Our HD recordings include custom-mixed audio, and can be delivered on DVD/Blu-ray Disc, on demand, and streamed on a live webcast.
Parkway Live provides turn-key production services for broadcasting your event over the Internet. With a live webcast, you can expand your audience and attract viewers when they cannot personally attend your event. It’s more than a live feed. The audience interacts with other viewers and share their experience through social media platforms.
- Customizable Players: Webcasts can be embedded on your own site and branded to match your web design.
- Interaction and Participation: Your webcasts can include a realtime chat for viewers to interact with each other and provide feedback. Social media sharing buttons can also be overlaid on the player.
- Dependability: We broadcast from dedicated video servers that are designed for large audiences.
Focus on your event. Leave the technical jargon to us.
Video Hosting Service
Parkway Productions specializes in designing and hosting customizable video platforms that allow us to sort and organize your videos for high-speed, high-quality, online viewing without being lost in the traffic jam of YouTube videos.
- Dedicated Servers: We host all videos on dedicated video servers that are designed for high-speed streaming.
- Detailed Analytics: Knowing exactly how viewers interact with your videos is vital. We provide monthly analytics for useful marketing and sales data.
- Customizable Players: We provide a wide range of viewing options and layouts for your videos. Video players can be branded to match your web design and include social media integration.
Whether you need 1 copy or 10,000, we’ll get you a fast quote and a quick turnaround. Our discs can include custom artwork on the disc and packaging of your choice. Need your DVDs mailed? We do that, too.